In English 10-1, after a lot of hard work, we have all finally reached our goal and finished the year with a better understanding of basic abilities.
Through our many novel studies we have learned how to read a book and take the most out of it. October Sky was a great starting novel and helped me understand character traits and plot structures. Throughout the year I learned how to take what I have read and respond with more creativity, personality, and showing my comprehension of my understanding. I can also understand oral, and visual works better with what I have learned in the past four months.
My ideas and the information I find are more organized and much more to the point without the useless information that really doesn't contribute to the basic ideas. With this I find I can go back and read over my notes and understand what I have written, and that helps when I need to study for a test.
When we have to do final projects and poster for the class my projects are much more clear and creative. I can communicate my ideas across to others with more ease and without the confusion of information that really isn't needed. They look much more creative, which helps with the organization of my project.
When I have to work with others I don't panic as much because I can work much better without the worries of incorporating every ones ideas and impute. Everyone in the group gets their ideas heard and understood before we judge.
In this class I hope to get a 85% because I feel that English is a class that I enjoy and understand. To achieve this mark I plan to work my hardest, ask questions when needed (something I generally didn't do in the past), review my information frequently so that I won't forget and then won't have to panic and cram the night before a test, which has been a problem for me.
First semester English had a slow start after a few schedule changes and starting English with a new class and teacher, but after we got settled in it started going smoothly. I learned a lot, reviewed old basics, and learned new fundamentals. Some was hard, and other assignments came easily. Overall, it was a good four months with much accomplished
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment